What business communication apps are available for remote working?
Remote Working Business Communication Apps & Tools
Lots of businesses are starting to work from home, due to the current climate. We already have members of the team who work remotely from different locations so we regularly get asked for advice on how to remote work and what are the best way to communicate across the businesses.
We understand that not all businesses have the budget to be able to pay for expensive software solutions and technology, but there are some great business communication apps covering all budgets.
Remote working can have some challenges with people finding it provides a lack of interaction and social isolation whilst others find it more productive, with this in mind we have come across many tools that enable businesses to communicate and collaborate in an effective way.
Let’s get started, here’s a few tools we think are beneficial for businesses remote working, in no particular order:
*Prices are correct as of 23/03/2020*
- Book in regular and frequent video meetings. This brings teams together and an opportunity to catch up with any updates and discuss how to help and support each other.
- Ensure team members have the support and equipment they need
- Share documents and share knowledge to encourage collaboration
- Maintain a professional manner when remote working
- Have a comfortable and functional work space
- Have a structured working day and to-do list
- Utilise remote working tools that suit your needs. What works for one business, may not work for yours