thecitysecret have a new job vacancy and are looking to recruit a .Net Developer to join our team in the heart of Richmond, North Yorkshire.
At thecitysecret you will be working in a range of technologies tackling solutions in multiple languages. We are looking for someone who wants to build new and innovative solutions, support and develop existing solutions. As a part of the role, you will work directly with customers/ Companies as well as working closely with the development team at thecitysecret.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects which bring lots of learning opportunities. Working for a small company means your ideas are heard and you can get involved in all aspects of the business and really be a part of a growing company.
What skills are required?
We don’t expect you to have experience of everything above so thecitysecret offer training and development opportunities to develop your skills if there are any gaps.
Part-time and flexible working considered. Drop us a message or give us a call. Our team will be pleased to discuss the role further.
Established in 2000, thecitysecret have worked on a range of bespoke software development projects for large international companies and Small & Medium Enterprises. thecitysecret offers IT Services & Solutions for business sharing our knowledge and expertise. Based from our office in the centre of Richmond, North Yorkshire, we can offer cost effective remote software development for our clients.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £28,000 – £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
- 25 days annual holiday (Plus UK Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension scheme (Employer contribution of 5%)
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working a minimum of 2 days in the office per week
- Social business events
- Great office location in the centre of Richmond
Interviews and Start Date:
We are looking for the ideal applicant to start ASAP. Interviews will be arranged at a mutually convenient time at our offices in Richmond.
- Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7BP
- Limited parking at office, with free street parking nearby. Public car park a short walk with an annual permit available.
- Public transport is limited, although served well from Darlington.
Commutable from: Northallerton, Thirsk, Darlington, Barnard Castle, Durham, Middlesbrough, Newton Aycliffe, the Yorkshire Dales, Teesdale, Teesside, Co. Durham, Newcastle, Tyneside, York, Leeds.
For more details and to apply please email hr @thecitysecret.com or contact us here.