IT Documentation & Support
We received an IT Support request from a local business within the area, they had been managing their own IT for the past few years due to having a few technical employees but they had since left the business. . This is where the client wanted thecitysecret to be their go to IT Team who understands the IT setup, how their systems function and if any issues arise can fix it. This was going to require documentation, a full IT review and a few visits from our tech team.
• The client had a number of different solutions in place
• There were some backups in place (some working, some not)
• All PCs & Laptops were running Windows 10 & had suitable Antivrius
One of our engineers went onsite to do a Full IT Review so we could get a clear understanding of how their IT system works and document everything. Once the engineer was finished they were able to complete full in depth documentation of the IT Setup, this document was shared with the client so they have a copy to take away and we keep a copy for our support team when issues arise.
We switched the client onto our Managed backup & recovery solution so we could maintain the backups to give them peace of mind.
Our engineer noted that their were some cirtical & minor recommendations which should be addressed, these were then addresses at the follow up support visit. Once complete the client signed up to a break fix support contract and is enjoying our responsive remote support and annual IT reviews.
• Documentation provided for the whole IT & Network Infrastructure
• Setup a new full managed backup solution – alerts us & the client if there is failures
• Fixed some critical issues with the hardware
This was a simple documentation and IT review project for our client. Our tech engineers undertsand how their system works and we now provide them with IT Support when and as they need it.